Welcome fellow SciFi friends!
I’m Marjorie King, your Engineer Storyteller, bringing you SciFi/Fantasy reviews, and Nerdy laughs.
Have you ever snuggled up with a good book and binged, only to finish it way too soon? I hate that! I’ve fallen in love with characters and a storyworld, only to say goodbye before I’m ready.
A story hole.
So let’s get out of this hole! Here at EngineerStoryteller:
- Find a new story!
- Every Friday I review a SciFi or Fantasy book that may be your next story crush.
- Geek out with a group of fans over the story you just finished.
- Tell me the book you love.
- I’ll read it, do a review, and we can all gush over it together.
- How do I deal with my story hole personally? Glad you asked.
- I create art inspired by the story.
Come on! It’s not that weird. How many of you out there have doodled a beloved character on the back of those boring meeting minutes? I see you. I know you’re out there. And I do it too. My favorite digital art form is digital collage, and that’s (mostly) what you’ll find here.
And then there’s laughter. In a hurting and messy world, humor is my go-to. Let’s share a nerdy laugh to survive Mondays, shall we?
Glad you dropped by, and I hope to see you again,
Marjorie King, Your Engineer Storyteller
- Twitter: @MarjorieEKing
- Instagram: EngineerStoryteller
Like my Digital Art inspired by Asimov’s books? Would you like a Hi-Res copy of your own?
P.S. Don’t know where to start? How about Star Wars? That’s always good on a SciFi website, right?
Or check out my book reviews of Isaac Asimov, starting with: